Aluma offers a comprehensive and cost-effective membership in which companies pay a single fee for an entire year’s worth of research & insights. Publications include at minimum:
- Four primary research studies of US adults that enjoy a high-speed broadband connection at home (representative of more than 85% of US decision-makers and their households). Members receive a copy of original data files. Recent examples include:
- Benchmarking the Connected Consumer – quantified the presence of video and non-video personal and home electronics used, including location and connectivity throughout the home. This study has been ongoing since 2011.
- Pay TV & Broadband – examined the types of high-speed internet and pay-TV services used in the broadband home, including the use of value-added services. This study has been ongoing since 2010.
- Economic Uncertainty & Its Impact on Household Media Expenses – assessed consumer sensitivities and expectations regarding inflation and the state of the economy, as well as how it impacted home media expenses. This study was a one-off based on the immediate needs of our clients in 2022.
- Subscription Streaming Video – analyzed the use of more than 40 SVOD apps within the home and quantified freeloading, tenure, satisfaction, proclivity to cancel/add services, and an analysis of weekly TV viewing time by source and device, among other topics. This study has been ongoing since 2012.
- 15 reports analyzing consumer research and market trends. Recent examples include:
- The TV Ecosystem of the Broadband Home
- The Communications & Home Entertainment Expenses of US Households
- Foreign Content & the Ascent of Netflix
- SVOD Password Borrowing
- Shoppable TV Ads
- Additional deliverables including weekly charts, advisory hours, and more.
For more information about Aluma’s membership program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.